Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It's time for... MAKE A BABY!

This cheered me up enough to temper my boundless rage. So now it's time to play a game.

The other day Al and Leigh and Chad and I all came up with a new game, based on morphing celebrity faces together. It's called "Make A Baby!" and the rules are simple:
  1. Pick two photos of celebrities. I use MorphThing because you can either use their celebrity images right away or sign up and upload your own. They also have a pretty good mapping system so if you do it right the results can look eerily real.
  2. Click the "morph" button.
  3. Shout "Make A Baby!", or some applicable variation such as "This is what it'll look like when they Make A Baby!" or "Thank god that these two will never/can never Make A Baby!"
  4. View results.
  5. Comment on them at length or scream and hit the back button.
  6. Begin again.
And so with the advent of this new game I invite you to join me in a round of Make A Baby!
I will post a bunch of pictures. Just click for bigger versions. Leave your guesses in the comments section and I'll mark them when correct. Good luck!

And now... let's Make A Baby!


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.

Bonus

13.

Oh, and leave suggestions for round 2!

No comments: