Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

It's that time of the year again!

Yom Kippur! And with the advent of this whole "internet" thing I've also seen people (Barenaked Ladies) ask for forgiveness by blog. I want to do one better. If I have wronged you in the past year I want to know about it before I ask forgiveness. What's the point in repenting if you don't actually learn what you did wrong? I have set this post to screen all comments from anyone. It can be logged in or anonymous, but if you feel I have done something wrong to you this past year please leave a comment. I want to know what I did. I want to know how not to do it again next year. And then I will ask forgiveness. All comments for this post will be screened. Whatever you reply back with will not be posted. Please, let me know how I've been to you this year.

No comments: