Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It was a day off. It was an off day.

     Oh, thank god I have a day off.  Not that I don't like work, but it's just so much time.  The commute, the busy work.  It takes it's toll.  Yesterday did have some good times, though, such as when Petter and Abby and I made fun of Mitch Hedberg for being dead.  It was so funny, joking about whether it would be stand up or propped up comedy and how it was a "new" recording than it would just be a blank CD.      I started reading Created in Darkness by Troubled Americans which is very promising so far.  It's a bunch of humor from McSweeney.  Oh, and there's an update for Freddy and the Scream.  Check it at the official web site or subscribe to it here at .  I guess that's it for now.  Oh, and keep the book recommendations coming.  I read fast.

No comments: