Pages

Friday, July 22, 2005

I feel the need... the need to read.

            So I just finished a book, The Intern Blues (interrupted by the newest Potter).  It was really good, but ridiculously heavy.  Nonfiction, 3 diaries of medical interns in New York.  Although I did read the Half-Blooded Prince, that was more of a coffee break than an actual book.  I’m asking for recommendations on what to read next.  I’m thinking fiction, not life-threateningly depressing and it doesn’t have to be a new release.  Recommend away.

 

            In other news, I’ve set up .  It’s an LJ group for anyone who is in the book business.  Come, join, and share your terrible customer stories.  I made it because I take notes on the assholes who come in all day long but didn't want this blog to turn into a constant bitch-fest.  So there's that as well.

No comments: