Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Where have all the flannels gone?

            Well, I’ve finally done it.  I was pushed and pushed and now I’ve done it.  I’ve made a web comic.  It’s badly drawn.  I could justify it as a Dada expression of talent in the web-pool.  I could say the jagged line structure is to emulate the constant jagged reality the two characters inhabit.  I could say a lot of things and some of them would be convincing.  Truth is, I suck as a graphic artist.  I just don’t have the ability to render images on paper well.  But this will suffice.  And besides, it feels good to get something in my system out on paper (insert masturbation comment here, because there was one).  Honestly, it is a Dada piece under construction.  It just won’t emerge so until there’s more of a context for it. 

Freddy and The Scream

          I’m at DrunkDuck right now, but I’m moving it over to Keenspace as soon as I can.  The link on the left will keep up, so don’t worry about that.  Like you would.

            Don’t have much else to say right now.

Oh, wait a moment.  I’ve got something.  In my last post, how many of you were able to discern who “trial by woman” was if I hadn’t already told you about her in person?  I’m just curious because she complained.  She was afraid that I’d put everything out here on the web for all to see.  Which isn’t what I’m doing.  I’m going to put it into a play/screenplay/prose piece for all to read.  But really, I want responses.  If you could tell who she is from the last post: reply with a yes.  If you couldn’t: reply with a no or some kind.  I’m just wondering if I had given more away when I wrote:

As for the trial by woman, don’t fear.  It’s not my girlfriend.  All is good on that front.  As for the trial, you’ll probably all have access to it.  I’m just trying to figure out the form: screenplay, play or prose?

            Well, I’m signing off for a bit.  I’ve got Kevin Smith on Degrassi to cozy up with.  And Jay’s hitting on all the junior high kids.  Brilliant!

No comments: