Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

... he typed while wearing thick rimed glasses at the library with a pen stuck in his hair...

Sooooo nerdy but I'm excited.  My dad bought a USB barcode scanner.  I've got database software so I guess someone gets to catalog a personal library this weekend.  Fun!
Not a side note.  I guess a parallel note.  Al's band will be performing this Sunday with a bunch of big-namers at the Starland Ballroom Summer Campout (click for directions and whatnot).  The band list is: Reel Big Fis, Less Than Jake, Streetlight Manifesto, Plus Against All Authority, Suburban Legends, Patent Pending, The Bad Scene, A Midnight Tragedy, Calamity Menagerie, Flashlight Arcade, The Amaury, Awful Waffle, 9:18, Jester, Echo Movement, 10 Cents "and more". As it stands, they are scheduled to open the main stage and since doors are at 11they'll probably go on around 12.  Tickets are just $25.  I'm not a big scenester, but that's a pretty fine price for a lineup like that.  You can get them online here (watch out for the $8 inconvenience charge) or get them from Allison or myself for $25 even. Commercial over.

No comments: