Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LOL Heroes Season 3 Episode 24

So now that Bryan Fuller is back on Heroes the episodes haven't been as bad, though the plot is just as craptacular as ever. But of course being in charge of Heroes now is like being made captain of the Titanic today; you have to somehow steer it up from the depths of it's briny grave just to become what is standard for every other ship in the world. What I mean to say is I figured season 5 to be the first chance of not sucking for Heroes.

 


I have to say I was both impressed and disappointed in the psycho Sylar plot. Impressed because it's been a long time coming and they do finally make him flat out crazy. Disappointed because it seemed so abrupt and because of that seemed a bit thin. He should have gone completely nuts a long time ago so all this feels more like lip service then the manifestations of a long and winding path that he's taken.


Speaking of rushed: remember how Matt prophecized DC would explode? Remember how the last time they did that do a city (NYC) they spent half a season trying to track down the cause and stop it? Remember them doing that for even one episode this time? No? That's because they haven't. So I'm sure the finale next week will seem a bit rushed. If they remember to get back to that plot. Sometimes they don't.


Now that the complaining is out of the way I think it's time to get to what you all came here for: the LOLHeroes. It's been a while so forgive me if I'm rusty. And away we go.


 


























No comments: