Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Daily Status Post

19:09 Friend just got pulled over with me in back seat. Got yelled at for HAVING a camera. Fucking pig.

[EDIT]
So I was riding in the back seat of my friend's car. She gets pulled over for speeding. As the cop is taking her papers he looks back and sees the camera, off, lens cap on, sitting on the passenger seat next to me. He then asks:
"Why is that camera sitting there like that? Are you taking pictures?"
I tell him that I'm going to take pictures at the concert we're headed to. The one he made us tell him about when he asked what our purpose of traveling was...

I love the police so much. It's like the (think) they can do anything! Seriously, can I ever have an experience with a police officer where they don't abuse their power? And that includes my douche bag of a D.A.R.E. officer!

No comments: